OT: SSL certificate chain problems

Massimiliano Pala pala at cs.dartmouth.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:08:46 EST 2007

Hi,

you should provide the whole chain starting from the CA that issued the server
cert. Be careful, though, because you should *NOT* provide the root cert
in the chain as well.

Moreover you should use the:

	SSLCertificateChainFile

not the SSLCACertificateFile (which is for client auth).

Cheers,
Max.

--

Best Regards,

	Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]            pala at cs.dartmouth.edu
                                                  project.manager at openca.org

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 397-3883
PKI/Trust - Office 063                        Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-9179