see also credentica announcement about U-prove (Re: IBM donates new privacy tool to open-source)

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Wed Feb 14 18:35:53 EST 2007

Related to this announcement, credentica.com (Stefan Brands' company)
has released "U-Prove", their toolkit & SDK for doing limited-show,
selective disclosure and other aspects of the Brands credentials.

	http://www.credentica.com/uprove_sdk.html

(Also on Stefans blog http://www.idcorner.org/?p=144).

I believe Brands credentials are considerably more computationally
efficient and more general/flexible than Camenisch credentials.

(Re Hal's comment on the patent status of Camenisch credentials, as
far as I know patents apply to both systems).

Looks like you can obtain an evaluation copy of U-prove also.

Adam