Get a boarding pass, steal someone's identity

alex at alten.org alex at alten.org
Wed May 10 02:36:59 EDT 2006

What's even more hilarious is the "random" body searches depend on a
code (my tickets use "SSSSSS") printed on the boarding pass.  To prevent
you from erasing the code via the Paint program or similar they make
you go to a kiosk to print it out.  But, if you fly regularly, you will
know that whenever they block you from printing a ticket via the web that
this indicates you will be body searched.  So take an old electronic ticket
(if you fly regularly) without the code, change the dates, etc., print it
out and use it to get through security without a body search.

- Alex