EFF files papers alleging AT&T illegally taps comms for NSA

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Fri Apr 7 13:38:07 EDT 2006

Our landing page for the case, including links to all publicly filed
documents, is at http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/att/

James S. Tyre                                      jstyre at jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.net
Policy Fellow, Electronic Frontier Foundation     http://www.eff.org