An overview of cryptographic protocols to prevent spam

Amir Herzberg herzbea at macs.biu.ac.il
Sun Sep 25 12:27:16 EDT 2005

I wrote an overview of Cryptographic Protocols to Prevent Spam,
available at http://eprint.iacr.org/2005/329. This includes a brief
discussion of some non crypto mechanisms as well.

I have tried to maintain reasonable balance between accuracy and
conciseness, and to be fair while not hiding disagreements, criticism
and controversial issues. However, I am sure there is a lot that can be
improved, and will appreciate comments and suggestions for improvements,
and try to incorporate in the final version of this document.

I apologize for cross posting this message, please excuse this - I hope
you won't consider me a spammer...
--
Best regards,

Amir Herzberg

Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science
Bar Ilan University
http://AmirHerzberg.com
Try TrustBar - improved browser security UI:
http://AmirHerzberg.com/TrustBar
Visit my Hall Of Shame of Unprotected Login pages:
http://AmirHerzberg.com/shame