Microsoft info-cards to use blind signatures?

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Sun May 29 17:09:05 EDT 2005

Yes but the other context from the related group of blog postings, is
Kim Cameron's (microsoft) "laws of identity" [1] that this comment is
made in the context of.

It is relatively hard to see how one could implement an identity
system meeting the stated laws without involving blind signatures of
some form...

Adam

[1] http://www.identityblog.com/stories/2005/05/13/TheLawsOfIdentity.html