[Fwd] Advances in Financial Cryptography - "First Issue"

Ian G iang at systemics.com
Thu May 12 11:21:11 EDT 2005

Advances in Financial Cryptography - "First Issue"

                              May 11, 2005
https://www.financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/000458.html

I'm proud to announce our "first issue" of Advances in Financial
Cryptography!  These three draft papers are presented, representing a
wide range of potential additions to the literature:

   Daniel Nagy, On Secure Knowledge-Based Authentication
   Adam Shostack, Avoiding Liability:
                    An Alternative Route to More Secure Products
   Ian Grigg, Pareto-Secure

[snip]...  Click on:

https://www.financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/000458.html

to see the full story.  (You'll have to battle the cert or
drop the https ==> http as I am trying to get SSL going
for the blog).

iang
--
http://iang.org/