I'll show you mine if you show me, er, mine

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Mar 3 14:42:37 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Peter Gutmann wrote:

> (Either this is a really bad idea or the details have been mangled by the
> Register).

No, it's just a really bad idea.  A small group of us looked at this a few
weeks ago when it was announced, and while none of us are professional
cryptographers, we all thought this was just, well, silly.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

"Quadriplegics think before they write stupid pointless
shit...because they have to type everything with their noses."

	http://www.tshirthell.com/