ATM machine security

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Thu Feb 17 03:58:57 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm working on a project that requires a benchmark against which to judge
various suppliers. The closest that has similar requirements is the ATM
industry. To this end I'm looking for any papers, specifications or published
attacks against ATM machines and their infrastructure. I'm also looking for what
type of networks they use and the crypto they use to protect comms.
Also any standards would be good that the ATM industry has to adhere to.

Thanks,
	Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic