Webcast of crypto rump session this year!

Matt Blaze mab at crypto.com
Wed Aug 17 00:09:29 EDT 2005

And for those who didn't catch this bit on the webcast (or in person):

The Bletchley park trust wants to sell off the building that houses the
Colossus rebuild and turn it in to housing.

Another group, the Bletchley Park Heritage (run by, among others,
the amazingly interesting Tony Sale) hopes to buy the land and
preserve and expand the project.

For those not familiar with it, the Colossus rebuild is a remarkable
engineering effort to reconstruct what was arguably the world's first
electronic computer.

They BADLY need cash.

http://www.bletchleyparkheritage.org.uk/