Webcast of crypto rump session this year!

james hughes hughejp at mac.com
Tue Aug 16 14:34:11 EDT 2005

For those interested, testing will begin at 3:30pm PDT. More
information see
     http://www.iacr.org/conferences/crypto2005/rump.html

The program is now available
     http://www.iacr.org/conferences/crypto2005/C05rump.pdf

Please feel free to forward this to other security list. I believe it
will be an interesting rump session.

Thanks

jim