Have any "Crack DES Now" graphics from 1997?

Matt Curtin cmcurtin at interhack.net
Tue May 18 18:02:52 EDT 2004

Hi,

Pardon the diversion.

As most here know, I'm hard at work on the book BRUTE FORCE, which is
the story behind the 1997 DESCHALL effort that was the first to crack
a DES key by brute force in public.  (Presently it is on-course for an
October release by Copernicus Books; we're aiming for something that
will be of interest to a fairly mainstream audience, as a critical
component of the Crypto Wars.)

If anyone has any of the "Crack DES Now!" graphics that we were using
through the project, I'd love to get my hands on some so I could
include them in the book.  I still have all of my web stuff from the
project, as well as Rocke's web pages, but it would be nice if we
could get some of the smaller banners and buttons that people were
using at the time.

Thanks in advance.

--
Matt Curtin, CISSP, IAM, INTP.  Keywords: Lisp, Unix, Internet, INFOSEC.
Founder, Interhack Corporation +1 614 545 HACK http://web.interhack.com/