Public FTP Space (was looking for sites to host my crypto...)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue Jul 13 19:26:38 EDT 2004

Recently a list member requested public ftp/web space for the hosting of
various crypto files.  Although I replied both to him and to the list, I
did not realize I had been unsubscribed by a mail loop :-/

So, just for those of you who didn't get it the first time, we have
facilities which are available to anyone on the list looking to make
non-commercial use of the space provided.  FTP or HTTP, at your domain
name or a sub of one of ours, we don't care - the offer is open to all.
The boxen themselves are well connected, and multihomed, so they're always
up unless (a) I decide to login and botch an upgrade, or (b) the data
center falls down :-)

//Alif

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."

  Osama Bin Laden