Cryptoprocessors compliant with FIPS 140-2

Damien O'Rourke orourked at eeng.dcu.ie
Fri Mar 21 11:14:10 EST 2003

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could list a number of cryptographic processors
that are compliant with the Federal information processing standard (FIPS)
140-2 "Security Requirements for cryptographic modules".  I know that the
IBM-4758 was compliant with FIPS 140-1 up to level 4 but I don't think
it has been tested under the newer version of the standard (correct me if
I'm
wrong).  Specifically I am wondering about section 4.11 on page 39 entitled
"Mitigation of Other Attacks" which discusses, power analysis, timing
attacks,
TEMPEST and fault induction.

If you could tell me what level they have been certified to and where I
might
find some more information on them that would be great.  In fact, any
relevant
information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
Damien.