voting, etc...

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Sat Mar 8 21:49:28 EST 2003

> To: cryptography at wasabisystems.com
> Subject: ADMIN: voting, etc...
> From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry at piermont.com>
> Date: 08 Mar 2003 18:17:14 -0500
>

> I'm going to be ending the voting discussion now, at least for the
> moment, unless anyone has anything really interesting/new to say.

I don't have anything to say, but the discussion has been very
interesting - since I'm going to be one of the guinea pigs here in
Santa Clara...  I've learned a *bunch* of things to look out for - AND
to see if the county supervisors have even discussed any of these
items.

I've enjoyed reading the discussion.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks
Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: ghicks at cadence.com

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by
ignorance or stupidity.

Asking the wrong questions is the leading cause of wrong answers