3-rotor enigma on ebay: $5200

Daniel Garcia dgarcia at hollyfeld.org
Thu Mar 6 12:17:56 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Don Davis wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2162414185
> i saw this on the boing-boing blog.

Interesting, when i try to look at this from work (over in brighton,
actually), i get:

	Dear User:

	Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has
	been blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country.
	Based on our discussions with concerned government agencies and
	eBay community members, we have taken these steps to reduce the
	chance of inappropriate items being displayed.  Regrettably, in
	some cases this policy may prevent users from accessing items
	that do not violate the law. At this time, we are working on
	less restrictive alternatives. Please accept our apologies for
	any inconvenience this may cause you, and we hope you may find
	other items of interest on eBay.

But I can hit it from my dsl line at home (right up the road).

I guess Verizon T1-land is restricted...

--Dg

--
		      Wir mussen wissen; wir werden wissen
        Daniel Garcia - dgarcia at silentnoise.org - http://silentnoise.org