pubkeys for p and g

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sat Jun 28 08:30:08 EDT 2003

also sprach Nomen Nescio <nobody at dizum.com> [2003.06.27.2230 +0200]:
> Do you have a reference to what exactly Check Point says about this?
> Maybe you are misunderstanding or misinterpreting them.  If you could
> quote it here verbatim (or provide a link if it is online) we might be
> able to understand their claim better.  It would be wise to make sure
> it is not a simple misunderstanding before you put something critical
> about them in your book.

Of course, that's why I am here. Problem is that my co-author has
seen it and I haven't found it. He's on vacation at the moment, so
we won't know until next week.

I did check the FP3 Mgmt II Student and Instructor Notes, but no
reference there. He says it's in the slides, but I don't have
Powerpoint here and OpenOffice is a little bitchy about them. Let's
suspend this until I know more.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid PGP subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

i need not suffer in silence
while i can still moan, whimper and complain.