Shamir paper on fast factoring hardware

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Fri Jan 24 14:52:42 EST 2003

I wrote to Adi Shamir about redistributing his paper and he said:
Hi,
The paper is in the public domain, and you can forward it to anyone.
You can also store it at your web page and allow others to download
it from there.

Best wishes,
Adi.

The uncompressed paper is about 450k but I've gzipped it down to
146k. Lacking a better place to put it and having been asked by a
number of people, I'm sending it out here. My apologies to those who
are inconvenienced but I think it is a pretty important paper and it
isn't otherwise easily accessible.

Perry