SPKI/SDSI Intellectual Property Issues?

Carl Ellison cme at acm.org
Fri Dec 12 11:13:13 EST 2003

You are correct.  None of us who contributed to SPKI/SDSI filed any patents
or claimed any IP. This was intended to be freely available without
restriction.  So, commercial use is not hindered at all (and there have been
at least 3, that I'm aware of).

 - Carl

|Carl M. Ellison         cme at acm.org      http://theworld.com/~cme |
|    PGP: 75C5 1814 C3E3 AAA7 3F31  47B9 73F1 7E3C 96E7 2B71       |
+---Officer, arrest that man. He's whistling a copyrighted song.---+