yahoo to use public key technology for anti-spam

bear bear at sonic.net
Sun Dec 7 15:01:25 EST 2003

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Anton Stiglic wrote:

> [...]

This is generally how I work it.  I sit down at any hotspot and I
get network connectivity.  But all the hotspot is ever going to see
of my browsing, email, and anything else I like to keep private is
SSH packets to my home machine, or encrypted X packets running
between the X server on my laptop and X clients on my home machine.

A bit of lag is acceptable. Sending private mail via untrusted
SMTP servers is not.

				Bear