[Lucrative-L] Great news! Lucrative has a home!

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Apr 24 17:18:45 EDT 2003

--- begin forwarded text

From: "Patrick" <patrick at lfcgate.com>
To: <lucrative-l at lucrative.thirdhost.com>
Subject: [Lucrative-L] Great news! Lucrative has a home!
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:54:30 -0600
Sender: owner-lucrative-l at lucrative.thirdhost.com

	My sincere thanks to Lucky Green for arranging server space and
bandwidth for a public demonstration server. I can setup the server at
any time.

	However, eliminating Lucrative accounts is a major change. It
will rearrange the server API, significantly change the schema, and
impact the Purse as well. I think it would be a good idea to go to v8,
with the accounts->envelope revision done, before starting the public
server.

	I don't know how long it will take - at least two days - but I'm
working on it now.

Patrick

The Lucrative Project: http://lucrative.thirdhost.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this discussion list,
write to lucrative-l-request at lucrative.thirdhost.com
with just the word "unsubscribe" in the message body
(or, of course, "subscribe")

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA