DRM technology and policy

C Wegrzyn wegrzyn at garbagedump.com
Tue Apr 22 16:54:24 EDT 2003

True enough. I come from the world in which DRM is only used for private
communications and never on digital entertainment. In my world we were
concerned with protecting private emails, (PDF)  documents and web
sites. As I said the rule in that space isn't to make it impossible to
crack but only pretty hard.

Chuck