http://www.steganos.com/en/cng/

Axel H Horns horns at ipjur.com
Wed May 22 15:01:27 EDT 2002

http://www.steganos.com/en/cng/

In view of its crypto properties, is "Steganos Crypt & Go" a usable
alternative to PGP or GnuPG? Or is it snake oil?

Now, where PGP Desktop isn't available any longer for any commercial
use, some of the very few guys who use crypto for e-mails now switch
over to steganos. I have serious doubts on the hardness of that tool.

Any URLs with further insights available?

I would like to pass any reliable info to several of my colleagues
who are interested in tools for e-mail encryption.

Thanks!

Axel H Horns
Patentanwalt