RSA getting rid of trusted third parties?

Michael_Heyman at NAI.com Michael_Heyman at NAI.com
Fri Jun 21 15:54:25 EDT 2002

Maybe I am reading more into it then exists but the bullet in the document
says it will:

  Reduce help desk calls from end-users related to "untrusted"
  certificates

That and the other language lead me to believe they have a trusted root
already loaded in my browser that they let anybody authenticate to that is
willing to buy their certificate authority software and that my browser will
think those certificates are fine. I just hope that none of the private keys
of all these (many probably unsecured) CAs leak.

-Michael Heyman