Photos of Bad Aibling RSOC posted

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Jul 21 03:47:39 EDT 2002

I've finally got around to posting the photos of Bad Aibling RSOC which I took
two years ago.  From the web page:

  There are very few photos of the Bad Aibling RSOC around, only one or two
  rather old, grainy illustrations which presumably came from newspaper
  articles.  When I was in the area in the summer of 2000 I took the
  opportunity to wander round and take a few photos, which I've posted below
  as scanned.  These were taken with a borrowed camera and a fixed 50mm lens,
  so don't expect too much (I'm a cryptographer, not a photographer).  Note
  that this page can take awhile to load because of the number and size of the
  images.

Available at http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/misc/badaibling.html.

Peter.