CFP: PKI research workshop

lynn.wheeler at firstdata.com lynn.wheeler at firstdata.com
Wed Jan 2 11:18:37 EST 2002

well PAIN is out of some standards organization (as is 3-factor
authentication) .... i agree that privacy and confidentiality is sometimes
thot of as different .... but others argue that it reduces to the
effectively the same requirements ... even tho different people have
different connotations with the two terms.

i had fumble fingered 3-4 URLs yesterday .... and the posting to correct
them seems to have gotten suspended for some time in the ether .... note
however the url for the security taxonomy and glossary had been typed
correctly in a posting made earlier in the day ... i.e.
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/secure.htm