CFP: PKI research workshop

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 2 09:37:48 EST 2002

Lynn,

I think you should specify "confidentiality" as another issue to be
addressed.  Perhaps you include confidentiality in your "privacy" or
"security" subsections, but I've found that many people think (and
mean) different things when they use these two terms.  For example, is
privacy necessarily privacy of communicated data from eavesdroppers,
or is it the privacy of personal information (perhaps the privacy of
the authentication information) so an eavesdropper does not know who
is communicating?

Unfortunately your garlic.com URL (security.htm) does not work and
returns an HTTP 404 error.

-derek