FC: Reply to crypto restrictions from Tim May; meeting tonight in DC

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Sep 13 21:51:34 EDT 2001

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:20:08 -0400
To: politech at politechbot.com
From: Declan McCullagh <declan at well.com>
Subject: FC: Reply to crypto restrictions from Tim May; meeting tonight in
  DC
Sender: owner-politech at politechbot.com

[I think Rob plans to gather at a restaurant at Columbia and 18th in Adams
Morgan around 8:30 pm or thereabouts -- I plan to be there -- but call his
cell phone for details. --Declan]

*******

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:12:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: Rob Carlson <rcarls2 at umbc.edu>
Subject: Discussion meeting tonight at UMBC campus (fwd)

We are moving to D.C.  Those of us that have gathered are taking the
metro from Greenbelt to Woodley Park in D.C. and going from there.  If
anyone wants to intercept and join us, please call my cell phone and
I'll tell you where we wind up: 443-540-1957.

Please join us!  If nothing else happens there will be another meeting
on Saturday, at a location we'll decide tonight.

Rob

--
Rob Carlson  rob at vees.net  http://vees.net/