NYT article on steganography

Ricardo Anguiano reanguiano at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 18:42:07 EST 2001

Stego seems to be the flavor of the day.  Today's All Things Considered
on NPR:

        Steganography: Linda talks to Dr. Neil F. Johnson, Associate
        Director of the Center for Secure Information Systems at George
        Mason University. Dr. Johnson devised a program which hides
        messages in computer images and music. (4:30)

http://search.npr.org/cf/cmn/cmnpd01fm.cfm?PrgDate=10/30/2001&PrgID=2

Audio available after 10pm EST.

-Ricardo Anguiano