anon. registration (was Re: Computer Security Division Activities)

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Sun Oct 14 18:24:31 EDT 2001

It's often cheaper not to handle cash because you can use employees in a
lower pay grade and/or ones who are not bonded.  Cash is easier to steal,
the incentive to palm it rather than ring it up is higher. and there are
often extensive bureaucratic rules about handling it throughout the food
chain.

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm
                 -->It's very hot and humid here.<--