Best practices/HOWTO for key storage in small office/home office setting?

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Wed Oct 3 06:01:37 EDT 2001

At 09:32 AM 10/03/2001 +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:
>Enzo Michelangeli wrote:

Yes, I spaced on that, must have been thinking of something else :-)  Sorry.
Anyway, to partially redeem my gaffe, the web site for
Dallas Semiconductor who makes the things is www.dalsemi.com ,
and http://dbserv.maxim-ic.com/1-Wire.cfm and
http://para.maxim-ic.com/iButton.htm
are where some of the good data lives.