Best practices/HOWTO for key storage in small office/home office setting?

Ben Laurie ben at algroup.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 04:32:14 EDT 2001

Enzo Michelangeli wrote:

> [...]

It is, in fact, the only interface. As you say, the I/O lines are used
for power (or the power lines are used for I/O, depending how you look
at it). Which I think is really cute. The other highly cute thing is
that you can put any number of iButtons on the same 1-wire interface in
any topology and it still works (I can give a summary of how this works,
if people care).

Note that 1-wire is really 2, of course, but since the other is ground,
you typically don't have to wire it, if you don't want to.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html