I'm looking for FSE2001 proceedings

Pete Chown Pete.Chown at skygate.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 06:29:05 EDT 2001

dmolnar wrote:

> For what it's worth, this is not my experience. While not every paper is
> online, a large number of people make papers available from their web
> pages.

I've been trying to get hold of Hans Dobbertin's results on MD4, which
was the original reason for my comment.  Are these available on the
web anywhere?  I can't find them.

I've seen a simplified version of MD4 in use which I think is an
interesting target for cryptanalysis.  One assumes that since MD4 is
not collision free the simplified version is not.  I would like to see
if preimage attacks are possible on the simplified version.
(Collision resistance is not actually important for the application
where the simplified MD4 is in use.)

--
Pete