Fwd: Re: Crypographically Strong Software Distribution HOWTO

Greg Broiles gbroiles at well.com
Sat Jul 7 14:49:15 EDT 2001

More from Rodney - I'm avoiding the "is law relevant?" branch of this
thread because I think it's wandering off-topic, but can continue in
private email if any of the participants think it's likely to be productive.

--
Greg Broiles
gbroiles at well.com
"Organized crime is the price we pay for organization." -- Raymond Chandler