[Cryptography] RSA recommends against use of its own products.

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Thu Sep 26 08:21:46 EDT 2013

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013, ianG wrote:

> Right, scratch the Brits and the French.  Maybe AU, NZ?  I don't know.
> Maybe the Germans / Dutch / Austrians.

At the risk of getting political, I'd recommend against AU (I live there).
Our new gummint has already shown that it will put its own interests ahead
of those of the people (cancelling the proposed National Broadband Network
springs to mind).

Switzerland, perhaps?  They have a history of secrecy...

-- Dave