[Cryptography] Opening Discussion: Speculation on "BULLRUN"

Andreas Davour koraq at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 09:41:23 EDT 2013

>________________________________
> From: Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>

>Forwarded with permission.
[snip]
> http://hack.org/mc/projects/btns/

>So there *is* a BTNS implementation, after all. Albeit
>only for OpenBSD -- but this means FreeBSD is next, and
>Linux to follow.

I might add that as far as I know, this work has not been picked up yet by neither FreeBSD, nor Linux, so if you feel like giving the project a hand pushing it into the mainstream, I'm pretty sure mc would be very happy. I.e. I don't think anything is following on this work unless someone reading this helps making that happen. Personally I have neither the skills nor the contacts needed.

/andreas
--
"My son has spoken the truth,
and he has sacrificed more than either the president of the United