[Cryptography] Opening Discussion: Speculation on "BULLRUN"

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Sep 5 15:58:04 EDT 2013

I would like to open the floor to *informed speculation* about
BULLRUN.

Informed speculation means intelligent, technical ideas about what
has been done. It does not mean wild conspiracy theories and the
like. I will be instructing the moderators (yes, I have help these
days) to ruthlessly prune inappropriate material.

At the same time, I will repeat that reasonably informed
technical speculation is appropriate, as is any solid information
available.

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com