[Cryptography] Yet another way to create Blockchain misery

Joshua Marpet Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com
Wed Jan 5 12:04:19 EST 2022

One problem. The miners have moved out of Russia, and many miners
(machines) are being moved out of China now. I have been privy to
discussions about many many many containers of miners "stuck" on ships and
docks here in the US, and many many many data centers being taken over for
mining. To be clear, I don't disagree with your points. (Well, I think PoW
interesting as a concept, but implementing it on the scale it's at is
terrifying in so many ways.)