[Cryptography] Signal hypothetical use case becomes practical since cellular providers have started censoring private text messages

Tamzen Cannoy tamzen at cannoy.org
Sun Jan 2 23:15:52 EST 2022

Moderator hat on:

I’m shutting this thread down. This list is not to debate the politics of free speech/spam filtering/etc. Since the mechanism of the message in the first post has been deduced as spam filtering (whether you agree with it or not) and the conversation has RAPIDLY devolved into politics and polemicsand personal attacks, I think we are done for this list. There’s lots of other places to debate such things.

Tamzen