[Cryptography] doorbells for Ukraine

Mykola Stryebkov mykola.stryebkov at icloud.com
Tue Dec 20 17:26:41 EST 2022

Hi,

> On 19 Dec 2022, at 17:04, iang <iang at iang.org> wrote:
> This also has a side-effect.  Under Geneva Convention

It’s very far from the topic of this list, but I will try to answer anyway.

I like the world you live in but you leave in the world of fairy tails and pink ponies: russians are planned mass executions of civilians well before the invasion  (see https://github.com/zbroyar/mass_killings/blob/master/en/Cleansing.md, https://apnews.com/article/bucha-ukraine-war-cleansing-investigation-43e5a9538e9ba68a035756b05028b8b4).

E.g. in Motyzhyn (https://goo.gl/maps/xCLRPkr6C99aGbud7) russians started to kill all the men in the village in 1.5 hours after capturing it. No one ever checked any phones. They just entered homes and kill every man from 18 to 60. Next day my friend, Vova, was killed just trying to drive the village through. His car was dectoyed by BMP-2 without any previous warnings. The same situation in the nearby village Makariv was captured on video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvk3Hqf3ZJg.

I’m on this war since 2014 and I already accustomed to the pictures of destroyed buildings. But I hope I will never be accustomed to the mass graves of civilians.

> This is not an idle situation - in Bucha, I think it was, civilians were forced to open their phones to Russian soldiers. Civilians that had military sensitive information on it were taken aside, as spies.  Reporting by journalists suggests that those spies were the ones who were tortured and executed by Russian soldiers.

Again. You live in a VERY different world. In Andriivka (https://goo.gl/maps/aFC8WfoMX8zmeXU4A) a man was killed and his daughter was raped just for having smartphone in their home.

It’s not just a war.

It’s extermination war.