[Cryptography] cryptography Digest, Vol 116, Issue 13

Wes Kussmaul Wes at ReliableID.com
Tue Dec 20 13:22:27 EST 2022

> Ukraine has several apps related to wartime, I've heard. Citizens have
> also been shooting pix on various items of military significance.

Mostly citizens, yes, but I just had to note that apparently the pic
that tipped Ukraine off to the location of the hotel that was housing
Wagner Group mercenaries was a selfie taken by none other than the son
of Yevgeny Pregozhin, the head of Wagner Group.

(FWIW I think Putin is Pregozhin's lap dog.)