[Cryptography] Data in Use

Andrea Pasquinucci liste at ucci.it
Fri Aug 5 02:26:32 EDT 2022

Sorry but to me "Data in use" is an old (but still critical) concept, unless you are discussing something different.

Please have a look for example at

https://confidentialcomputing.io/

whose title is

  The Confidential Computing Consortium is a community focused on projects securing data in use and accelerating the adoption of confidential computing through open collaboration.

Or are you referring to something else?

Andrea

PS. old member but first post to this mailing list