[Cryptography] ATNA Offline Review Request

Tushar Patel tjpatel.tl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:20:30 EDT 2021

Hi,

As part of my work, I might have some good work which advances both
cipher-modes and cryptographic networking. Quite seasoned myself, however,
I would appreciate it if a respected academician can review it offline with
me before I publish online or disclose externally. Will pay the necessary
fee for the review (if it fits the budget).

The added purpose for the academic review is if it might be something that
might work as a combined academic/industry grant. As a reference of some of
my previous work, please review Patent 11088838

Personally, as requested not going the closed licensing model hence,
looking at an alternate forum for financing in case I provide this
open-license.

tpatel at atnacipher.com

Thx.,
Tushar