[Cryptography] Draft of `Applied Intro to Crypto' (first course in cybersecurity `track') available

Herzberg, Amir amir.herzberg at uconn.edu
Fri Jun 11 14:13:26 EDT 2021

Hi, draft version of my forthcoming book, `Applied Introduction to Cryptography', and relevant lectures, are available from my website, or directly from: https://bit.ly/FOCScrypto.

This is planned to be 1st volume on two-volume `Foundations of Cyber-Security' ; the second, hopefully, would be on network security, if I retain the energy to do it.

You're all welcome to take a look, and I'll welcome and appreciate comments (in private email please, I'm sure feedback on the list would be annoying to subscribers). Serious reviews of chapters or few sections would be especially helpful, obviously.

Best regards, Amir Herzberg

Comcast professor of Security Innovations, Computer Science and Engineering, University of Connecticut
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/home
`Applied Introduction to Cryptography' textbook and lectures: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/applied-crypto-textbook<https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/applied-crypto-textbook>