[Cryptography] Thanks for the suggestion!

Tamzen Cannoy tamzen at cannoy.org
Thu Jan 14 20:49:54 EST 2021

Thanks for the suggestion to tell people to edit subjects!

I’ll add it to the rules reminder so it goes out each time with that, but I’ll send a separate reminder now too.

THanks

Tamzen

----

List Admins:

This is not intended as a post (hence the top posting and not editing the Subject line), but could you please send out another friendly reminder that for those receiving mailing list digests, to first edit their Subject lines before posting to the list?

This is at least the 2nd time that this particular poster did this and I'm pretty sure it has been more than that. Most of all, it makes it rather worthless if one ever wishes to go back and search the archives for something.

Thank you.
-kevin wall