[Cryptography] Does Bitcoin have unaddressed design flaws?

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Sun Feb 7 23:51:51 EST 2021

On 2/3/21 5:17 AM, Gerald Oxley via cryptography wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Also I saw the Bitcoin white paper is apparently now banned reading
> material (DuckDuckGo it if you haven't seen it) which made me smile
> until I remembered my Ray Bradbury.

That's nuts.  There are at least dozens and probably hundreds of papers
that refer to it as bibliography material, translating to dozens of
academic servers that almost certainly keep a copy.  I'm pretty sure it
was on ArXiv.org at least, and that's public.  If you're having trouble
getting a copy, it ought to be in the list archive here.  If for
whatever reason (like not keeping attachments) it's not, then I'll
cheerfully send a copy to you, or repost it to the list.

                Bear