[Cryptography] So I wrote a new Web browser - PHB

Shironeko shironeko at waifu.club
Mon Dec 13 00:25:19 EST 2021

In terms of making a web browser that's extensible, have you checked
out nyxt? https://nyxt.atlas.engineer/ it's still not emacs but it
certainly has the right ingredients.

As for specific extensions, the only entities that can push any sort of
adpotion has everything to loose if the user is in control, so it
really sounds like a dead-end to me. Realistically, if you need the
user to download some software, you've already lost; this is exactly
why we are stuck in this browser nightmare in the first place.