[Cryptography] Incorporating a network service directory

Shawn Rheal srheal07 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 02:45:31 EDT 2020

"have started is going to be an MSP. The Mesh is all about putting the user
in control. User's can't be in control if they are chained to the service
provider."

My response to your statement in qoutes up above
Go here and get the code.
https://github.com/srheal07/NID

Im opening up my github, there are probably a thousand ways you could
incorporate this method, but this code was done in c#, xml, and LinQ and
Sql server in VS.

If you take a look and look at whats going on ill release the class
libraries and the virtual network operator as well for open source.

This project is my test phase project. So please go gentle on me the code
is not in the best of the best but it works and you might like what you see
and it will solve alot of your issues in which you were talking about.

If you like what you see or got question email me.