[Cryptography] Happy birthday, CIA!

Whitfield Diffie whitfield.diffie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:07:23 EDT 2020

    I love the source:

        http://www .maebrussell.com/Prouty
/Harry%20Truman's%20CIA%20article.html

Mae Brussel was a woman who woke up on 23 November 1963 and realized that
the world was not as she had thought.  She began doing research and
reported that research in a weekly radio broadcast that ran from the early
seventies until slightly before her death.  Her disciple is Dave Emory who
continues the research and reporting in a weekly series called For the
Record.

    It seems there ought to be a more mainstream source for a letter from a
form president.

                          Whit