[Cryptography] Make it rain, baby girl.

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Tue Nov 24 13:10:29 EST 2020

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:37 PM Robert Hettinga <hettinga at gmail.com> wrote:

I’m trying to explain to him, in as much detail as I can muster as he
> swerves his not-quite-a-pickup around a pothole, the current state of play
> in this whole business with the Universal Voter Fraud, and the Soros guy
> who’s now a life peer, and Chavez standing over the guy with the keyboard
> changing the numbers on a constitutional referendum giving him absolute
> dictatorial power, and... Wait, he says, these machines are hooked up the
> the net?? Well, yeah. I think, anyway... That’s bullshit. I can’t believe
> that for a minute. Nobody’d be that stupid. Well, anyway, they did a rush
> software update the night before the election, so, what, FedEx and flash
> cards? And it’s running on, what, Windows 7? Oh, come on. No, really.
> Pretty sure...

Soros isn't a life peer. He isn't even a UK citizen.

Near as I can make it out, the argument here is 'it could have happened so
it must have happened'.

There is an argument to be made that the process of voting must be above
suspicion. But anyone taking a serious look at the accusations made by
Giuliani and co quickly notices that they haven't actually made any
substantive claims. All they keep doing is promising they will make a claim.

So, I’m very prepared to believe Sidney Powell.

Well it seems nobody else was as she has just been fired.

I just saw a NewsMax clip on YouTube(spit!) where she says she’s gonna kick
> off the fun in Georgia, and, she says, it’s going to be biblical.

The Civil Rights Act of 1965 makes it a crime to fail to count, tabulate,
etc. any lawfully cast vote. It is also a crime to attempt to coerce
someone to do so. Looks like Lindsey Graham is going to be spending quite a
bit of time with federal and state prosecutors in the near future.